Fremont Ross Alumni & Friends Scholarship Fund has 501(c)3 status through the Sandusky County Communities Foundation to area graduating seniors who wish to continue their education after high school. Through an outpouring of community and financial support, we are able to offer this opportunity for the first time this year.
The Fremont Ross Alumni & Friends Scholarship Fund application form includes all the scholarship application requirements. We invite you to complete and submit the application for this award. Please consider the following:
- Applications will be available on January 31, 2022 from Ms. Huth in the Guidance Office.
- Scholarship applicants must have plans to continue their education after high school through any accredited 2 or 4 year post-secondary institution, college, university, vocation or trade school in Ohio, including skilled trades.
- Scholarships are available to any graduating senior from Fremont Ross High School.
- The scholarship is for $1000.
- Only one (1) application will be chosen for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- If selected as a finalist, a personal interview may be required.
If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor.
We wish you the best with your future endeavors.
General Instructions: Answer all questions to the best of your ability and follow instructions completely. The selection of scholars will be influenced by the completeness of the replies and eligibility regarding requirements.
Eligibility requirements are:
- You must be a graduating senior from Fremont Ross High School.
- You demonstrate a strong commitment to pursue further education.
Please complete the application as follows:
- Sections 1 through 8 are to be completed by the student applicant and, in Section 8 signed by the applicant and his/her parent(s)/guardian(s). If the applicant is over 18 years of age, parent signature is not required. Be sure information, including email addresses, is correct.
- School counselors will verify accuracy of form submissions.
The following will also be taken into consideration:
- High School activities
- Community activities
- Family situation
- GPA (minimum of 2.85/4.0)
- Letter of recommendation
- Possible in-person interview
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ITS ENTIRETY BY March 31, 2022.
- Return to Ms. Huth in the Guidance Office